Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've Got Three Cute Kids...Yes I Do!

I just thought I'd share a few pictures... Here are the kids, watching t.v.






Emily is really getting close to crawling!!!! She does better on the wood floor than on the carpet. She rolls all over the place, but when she wants to go forward she pushes with her feet and does an "army crawl" without using her hands and rubs her face into the carpet.

Here are the boys, sporting their Batman goggles and fins/flippers.









Check out the big spot on Owen's chest. Last week he and Ethan put Spongebob tattoos on. Ethan put his on his arm, Owen put his right smack in the middle of his chest. Well, the other day at swimming lessons I was telling Owen to give me his shoes and take his shirt off. Just as he was handing me his shirt, he quickly grabbed it back and said, "No way, I'm not taking off my shirt!" When I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the tattoo and said he didn't want anyone to see it. I tried really hard not to laugh. He said he wanted to try to wash it off in the bathroom. I knew it wouldn't work, but we went anyway. I had a really hard time convincing Owen to take off his shirt and go into swimming lessons, but he finally did. He kept his hands over his chest the whole time during his lesson. He also scratched and dug at it in an effort to remove that tattoo. Instead, he got a huge raw bleeding sore in the middle of his Spongebob tattoo. I tried removing the tattoo with rubbing alcohol (we did not have baby oil) and that was awful, his sore stung like crazy. Finally after a few days, the tattoo has pretty much faded and the owie is crusty and gross.



2 comments:

Ann said...

By the way, Owen's teeth aren't really black like that. He was chewing up bacon from BLTs when he smiled for the picture.

Heth said...

I am blinded by the cuteness. LOVE the tattoo story.