Monday, December 31, 2007

Celebrating!

Woohooo! We're all doing great here. Yeah, I was sick over Christmas. It came and went pretty quickly though. I woke up in the middle of the night before Christmas Eve day not feeling good. But by Christmas morning I was feeling great! I remember waking up Christmas day at 6:40 a.m. I realized I was feeling good and was so thankful. Then I realized...DANG! I missed Grandma Margaret's Christmas cookies (made by Jessie) AGAIN!

I moped into the kitchen to get a drink, and there on the counter was the box! Thank you Jessie for leaving me some cookies! I ate two right away and thought I better not overdo it. Pretty soon everyone else woke up and we went to church :)

Now, it's New Year's Eve day, and we are having Tracey and hubby and kids over YAY! I better get those smokies in the crock pot!

No comments: