Thursday, October 25, 2007

And Away We Go!

I'm so excited!! We're leaving today after lunch for a half-day's drive to check out the area we'll be moving to in February. I've heard it's absolutely beautiful there, and our area is even at the tip of a mountain range. In high school I went on an extended hike through the Rockies and love love loved it. I'm not sure if these mts will even come close to the beauty of the Rockies, but we'll see! We've been warned that they have bears there. Bears?? Bring em' on! At least I know they won't be sneaking into my house or crawling into my bed at night like spiders do!!

I'll take my camera so I can post pictures as we go.

5 comments:

Truth said...

Oh, enjoy! (And I think deep in your heart you are a Rockies Fan.) I won't tell your hubby.

Heth said...

HAve fun, and take pics!

Still Learning said...

Enjoy! I'll be thinking about you.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Have fun, share the pics. BTW, my husband and I both left the denoms. in which we were reared to find the church we're in now. Good move for each of us and for our children.

Faith said...

Hello! I found your blog through another one and saw this post about moving to the mts. Would it be the Adirondacks by any chance? (yes we have bears here!)