Monday, October 1, 2007

Little Andrew

I'm so excited! My dear cousin Jessie and her husband Jeremy have a beautiful baby boy!! He is their first son, born just one day after his Grandpa Joe. He weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz, and I forget how long he is. He has black hair like his mommy did when she was born (but not quite as much). I have to wait all the way till CHRISTMAS to meet him, because we are so far apart.

I'm flooded with memories of being a little kid at Jessie's house. Nate and I were always so excited when we got to ride the bus home to her house. The farmland and woods were an endless playground for us, filled with snowmobile rides, huge forts, giant snow drifts, writing plays, jumping on the bed (S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y--NIGHT!), trading stickers, trying to get Jessie to give us her Halloween candy that she had saved clear till Easter...so many great memories...and now you have your own little baby who will play with his cousins and make lots of wonderful memories, too!

And, by the way, I love Andy Pandy Pooper Dandy for your little guy. But you could call him Andy Pandy Pooper Dandy Squared, me being the first Pooper Dandy and all. But I'm willing to relinquish my title for that cute little scrumptious baby.

We love you, such a precious family of three (I mean four! Hugo was your FIRST baby!)!

Give little Andrew tons of kissie kissies from us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea that is soooooooo sweet. Thanks for such a neat post. I can't wait for you to meet little Drew!

Still Learning said...

Congratulations to the happy family!!