Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Dell

This machine is fabulous!! And mighty fast, too. It arrived yesterday, and I was nice and patient waiting for Eric to come home to set it up for me~NOT!! I'll admit, it arrived at around 5:45 p.m., and I called Eric right away and said, "It's here! It's here! PLEEEEASE come home now and set it up??" Of course he said he was on his way :)

After he got it all ready to go, we both sat at the table and played computers. I researched the area we are moving to, and he did work work. (Work related to his workplace). It was cozy and cute sitting at the table across from him, watching his lips move as he read through his bazillion emails.

Anyway, I am so happy to have an Inspiron, and I'm sure it will last me for many years to come. Thank you honey!! <3

7 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so jealous...!!!

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't back into it like the garage :P

Patient, Forgiving and never lost his temper Husband :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Well, Ann, I'm not computer savvy, so I can't comment intelligently! However, I do want to say thanks for stopping to comment about Clinton!

Ann said...

Yes, you ARE my patient, forgiving and never-lost-his-temper husband :)

Thank you!! <3

Heth said...

Red is fun.

Still Learning said...

I can see it now!! Look at the bigtrade off blog for some ideas on computer protection!

Still Learning said...

P.S. I am so glad you have such a patient forgiving and never lost his temper husband!! Way to go E!