Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yeah, I Could Live Here

Well, I must say, I LOVE it here! The view is absolutely beautiful. These aren't the snow-capped Rockies, but still spectacular.

I'm pretty tired right now. We spent the day looking at houses in all kinds of neighborhoods. I loved the developments that were more at the top of the mountains, an incredible view. The tough part was that living on a hill means a sloped yard. Hard to mow.

Another area we visited was not surrounded by mountains but had bigger, flatter lots. More than anything, it was really good to get out here and see some of these places in person after studying them online for the last few weeks.

We aren't ready to buy a house yet, still need to get ours on the market, but we'll be coming back here in another month (without the kids, what a challenge that was!) to look more intensely.

7 comments:

Still Learning said...

Beautiful!!! Any furry spiders in the basement? Any 2 headed snakes?

I am so glad you feel comfortable there!!

God's Blessings,

Patty

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Gorgeous there. Looks so much like archtypical America, at least from my midwestern perspective. Thanks for checking in on me. I'm getting better.

melanie said...

wow- how beautiful!!

Heth said...

Sigh. It's gorgeous Ann!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Ann, one more time, will you please lift up my cousin's son Nate, who is fighting for his life tonight. Thanks so much.

Truth said...

So did you make it home? The pictures are lovely, but I don't envy you moving. I recovered from the big Rockies loss, and linked you on my blog.

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Oh my! What a view! Looks like a beautiful place to live.