Sunday, September 30, 2007

Han and Leia


Okay, I posted this on my old blog before it got deleted, but I wanted to repost it because I discovered another stay home mom out there whose husband is a Star Wars collector. This one is for you, Ewokgirl. It was taken at Celebration IV, and it's the closest my husband and I will probably ever get to going to an event in costume. We did one of those portraits where they stuck our faces in the photo. It was VERY hard for me to keep a straight face!!!

3 comments:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

I love it! My husband was disappointed not to go to CIV this year, but we'd just gone to London 4 months earlier, so it wasn't fiscally feasible. I'm glad y'all had a good time there!

Just to clarify, I'm not actually a mom. Well, not unless you count my cats as kids. They think they're human...

melanie said...

that is awesome! i looked for a few minutes before reading that it was you.. it's great.

Truth said...

Oh wow, that looks great!