Thursday, March 27, 2008

Little Bunny Foo-Foo

Okay, most of us grew up learning that song in elementary school. You know how it goes, Little B-F-F goes hopping along, scoops up field mice and bops them on the head. Little bully. But down comes the fairy and she says, "Little Bunny Foo-Foo I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head. I'll give you two more chances, and if you don't stop, I'll turn you into a GOON!"

Okay, so that last part with the chances and turning into a goon, there are probably all kinds of variations of that part. But I wanted to share with you what I just now heard Ethan singing while he was sitting at the table eating some little foil-covered chocolate bunnies, marching them across the table. His exact words:

"Little Bunny Foo-Foo Hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head. Along came the fairy and she said, 'WHAT?! You're still doing that??? If you keep it up you're going to JAIL!"

And then Ethan gobbled up the unwrapped bunny he was marching across the table.

5 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I like his version AND I wish I had some more chocolate bunnies!

His Girl said...

bahahahahahahahaha!

Heth said...

That kid...

Love him.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

That is adorable. I love it.

Still Learning said...

Ethan could have his own blog! What a creative kid!