Friday, March 21, 2008

Sunshiny Day

It's a bright sun-shiny day today, and as you can see we are still in our jammies. I love days like that. The kids have been out of school most of the week for Spring Break, and so we've been keeping busy with the Wii, building forts, playing with the neighbor boy, and Ethan even made it to a birthday party last night. Right now, the boys are chiseling away at a hunk of fossilized dinosaur poo from a dinosaur kit of Owen's.




It's not real poo. I imagine that would be very hard to find. Here are a few treasures they dug up.


And here's what I'll be doing today...

*sigh* I've been putting it off all week since Eric has been out of town. He comes home tonight, so I better get busy...

9 comments:

Heth said...

Have fun scaling Mt. Laundry. Once you get to the top, it's a great view.

The safety glasses crack me up.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I've been avoiding the laundry all week too...I wish avoiding it really made it go away :)

Still Learning said...

Did you read about the dinasour in North Dakota? Is one of the few that was found with fossilized skin on it. Makes one consider visiting North Dakota. (in the summertime)

You can play my little game with the laundry put a load in...read a blog....fold the clothes...read a blog....put the clothes away...read a blog.......and continue until all done!

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Wow, that's a lot of laundry!

I have friends who have a hunk of real dinosaur poo. They got it on their driving trip to or from Yellowstone. I don't think it's actually that hard to find. Now, why someone would want dinosaur poo is a whole other issue...

marine's words said...

It has been a crazy week with the kids home and all I didn't have any bible study time ,and my son's got sick today in the car he's over it now. have a nice weekend. marina

Ann said...

Patty~was that the viable DNA thing? I remember Owen bringing home a publication about it. It said that the DNA proved the dinosaur was millions of years old. I was furious, not because of the publication, but because my son's Christian school sent it home!!! I love your laundry game, by the way!

Anne Marie~that is awesome!! What does the poo look like? Did they disect it?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I love the idea about rewarding yourself with blog reading between tasks!

Truth said...

Hope you all had a great spring break week. I think that was a break from laundry too...too bad it just waits for you to get back.

PJ said...

I do as little laundry as possible, but I like "still learning's" game!!