Monday, September 24, 2007

Clothes

Ugh. I went shopping yesterday. I thought I'd update my wardrobe of free youth gathering t-shirts and a multitude of cargo pants and purchased some of the latest fashions. I felt like they looked a little "not right," but the sweet darling little sales gal assured me that they were "perfect!" and "adorable!" and "that's JUST how it's supposed to look!"

So I came home all excited and thought I'd send Heth the link to all my new fashions so she could see them too, since she lives 8 million miles away, and I got on that particular store's website. I discovered that the way I was wearing the clothes looked NOTHING like how the people in the pictures were wearing them...

I wasted 5 whole hours and I don't even want to tell you how many dollars on clothes that do NOT fit me.

I HATE SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES!!!

I'll have to make a trip alllllllllll the way back to the store to see if I can find a size that will work better, otherwise I'll have to return everything.

2 comments:

Truth said...

Oh, don't you hate that? I was always so conservative in spending money on myself. Then I'd let some salesperon convince me to just splurge a little. I think I was always so disppointed when I got home. I'd end up taking them back and wasting so much time. I feel for you!

Still Learning said...

I feel for you. I have came to hate shopping for anyone except Mermaid Girl!

Have you seen the new Sauve shampoo commercial about Mother's letting them self go? Funny -- Suave never does that for me!