Friday, September 28, 2007

Dude, You Got A Dell

You bet I did!!!! Truly, I was very innocently checking our email today, when lo and behold, there was a message from Dell, Inc stating that my order had been shipped!!!

Yes, I went nuts!!!! Screaming, jumping up and down, I called Heth right away. Then I called my husband and left him a voice mail telling him I love love love him. And then I thought I'd be cute and forward the email from Dell to him with my own little love note attached. He was disappointed, of course, that I discovered my birthday gift ahead of time. (I always manage to do that!!)

I've dreamt of those lovely Inspirons that come in eight fabulous colors, humming the catchy little tune they use in their commercials, and dreaming dreaming dreaming that I would someday own one (in red, of course, to match my kitchen).

My angel of a husband BOUGHT ME ONE!!!

Thank you, honey!!!! <3

No comments: