Saturday, September 8, 2007

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!

I mean Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right!!!! We got one!!!


My awesome husband went out to get a haircut and on his way home he called me to tell me he did something that would either make me really mad or really happy. I was immediately jumping up and down all excitedly because he did something spontaneous! And I love spontaneous!


I went through a whole list of everything imaginable. I finally came to a new GameCube (ours broke and I was going to make the kids save their money to buy a new one). When Eric said I was on the right track, I went through them all...a DS? Nope. Play Station? Nope. Xbox? Nope. *GASP* YOU GOT A Wii!!!!!!!! Yep.


For those of you who don't know, it's the latest craze in video game systems. The really fun thing about it is that it is family oriented and you have to get up off the couch and MOVE to play. For example, Eric got a fishing game, so we have to move the controller like a fishing pole to cast, etc. And another awesome thing is that all of our GameCube games work on the Wii!!!! YAY!!!!!!!


You can't even imagine how excited the kids were when he brought it home!! We were all jumping up and down and screaming!

Right now, my kids are cleaning and doing every imaginable good deed they can think of while their father hooks up the Wii. It's going to be a fun night! Supper's in the oven (homemade chicken t.v. dinners~our family favorite) and a night of bowling, fishing, and Mario Party 8. Ethan just announced that he and his brother have cleaned up the whole basement already. Life is good.

4 comments:

Still Learning said...

I have never seen smiles like those from Shark Boy! It was close when he received his DS. But your boys are HAPPY! Have Fun!!

melanie said...

their eyes say it all!!

Truth said...

That is so funny, have fun wiiing!

Heth said...

Is that all it takes to get a little help around the house?

Looks like Nate just needs to bring a Wii home every night.

HAVE FUN!