Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Pregnant!!!!

Nah, not really. But we're moving. Again. My husband's company made some changes and so his department is being relocated.

You know, it's deja vu. A year ago in September, when I was still pregnant with my daughter, Eric called to tell me we had to have a talk when he got home. And so we found out we'd be moving. Things moved pretty quickly from there, and then on December 30 we moved here.

I'm not freaking out this time. I know what it is like to move now, I know how to find a church, school, doctors, etc, and house hunting is always fun! And it's only 6 hours from here, so the new friends we made here can come visit if they'd like! Or we can come back here to visit them. It's all good.

2 comments:

Truth said...

Well, being pregnant would be a bit more exciting to me. You have a great attitude about moving. I'm afraid I wouldn't be quite so happy if it were me and I'd only lived there a short time.

Heth said...

Crack me up.