Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jibber Jabber

Okay, this is my first video post. It's kind of long and boring at the beginning, but if you can hold out till the end it get cute. I was hoping to catch Emily jibber-jabbering like she usually does, but instead I was pleasantly surprised with her saying Mama and waving bye-bye for the first time! When you hear me saying, "Wow" I'm expecting her to copy me, she says "Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!" all the time. Well, she didn't do that :) Instead she said Mamamama! YAY! And even better, she waved bye-bye!

5 comments:

His Girl said...

what a precious moment to capture on film! super-dooper cute!

Heth said...

She has changed SO MUCH since I saw her last. Pinch her little cheeks for me, what a dolly.

Truth said...

Now she is sure a cutie! Don't you love getting video that captures the little person she is?

Still Learning said...

I LOVE IT!! How do you get anything done with such an adorable little girl! Her smile is enchanting!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Love that backward wave! She even surprised herself. You know, just keep videotaping. It may seem monotonous at times now, but I promise you it won't be in even as few as 10 years from now, let alone after that. You commented about my kids throwing up a "T" for thanksgiving--I think Emily threw us up a "B" for "Bye!"