Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick


Yeah, that's a picture of me at Christmas at my mom and dad's. Dad thought it'd be cute to snap a picture of me and was gracious enough to email it to me.
That was the last time I saw my mother and father-in law, too, at Christmas, and I was sick. They are here now, visiting us after our big move, and I'm sick again. And so is Ethan. They've been so helpful, taking care of Emily, helping with meals, cleaning up around the house, DOING MY LAUNDRY (the best gift anyone could give me!). Please pray for them that they don't get sick. After their visit with us, they will go see more family and friends in two other states. I will feel so bad if they are sick on the rest of their trip.

9 comments:

Heth said...

NOOOOOO! I'm so sorry you are sick. Is it the stomach flu again? Bummer.

Ann said...

No, this is sore throat/cough/congestion. Ethan has a fever with his, Owen just got over strep throat.

Anonymous said...

Yep, and I got to help Ethan throw up. I can say that ice cream coming out looks like ice cream going in. I bet you all wanted to know that :)
Eric

Tracey said...

Thanks for the visual Eric! I hate being sick. Hope you feel better soon!

Still Learning said...

I am so sorry you are so sick. I was going to say you can send me money anytime you eat fast food. But now you've triggered my sympathy. Get better fast!! BEFORE IT TURNS INTO PNEUMONIA!!!

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Sorry you're all sick. But what a blessing to have family there to help out! I know that my sister (when she still lived here in TX) has had to call my mom a time or two to come help when she was too sick to take care of everyone else.

Truth said...

Ah, I'm so sorry. But glad you have help.

Anonymous said...

Don't let her fool you, that's what she always looks like when she gets up in the morning :)
Eric

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I was just thinking, "She looks pretty darned cute for being sick," and then I read Anonymous Eric's comment! Hope you feel better soon!