Friday, August 3, 2007

All Done

I was going to post on how my cleaning efforts ended up, when I realized that progress in housework isn't exactly really high on the list of things people want to read about.../snort. I think I'm just having a blogging dry-spell, can't really think of anything to blog about. I do like the rhythym...rythym...rhythm...rithem? of typing, though. Feels like playing the piano. I could go on all day. I remember loving dictation in high school word-processing class. Haha, that dates me a little bit...word-processing class? Anyway, I really love having a clean house. I will tell you that the pile of laundry I was talking about earlier...well....



I don't think any of our underwear is showing...

Heth, please send the laundry fairies my way!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann - I love reading about your cleaning. Actually it's fun to see all the things you are doing. Miss you!

Jessica

Heth said...

If I could find some laundry fairies, I would kidnap them and hold them at gunpoint for the rest of their natural lives.

Have fun with Biff and Patty!

Anonymous said...

For the record, *** Ann's house is BEAUTIFUL!!! ***She really knows how to make guests feel welcome and we had a wonderful time!!!

Patty and family