Sunday, August 26, 2007

She's My Baby

When Emmy was born, I remember a specific card someone gave us. It was pink, of course, with a black and white photo of baby feet on the front. On the inside was a simple message, She'll bring you more joy than you can imagine.


Although it's certainly true with all three of my kids, I'm thoroughly enjoying Emmy's baby stage, not wanting to "rush to the next stage" like I did with the boys.


She can do all kinds of cute things now, she claps, raises her hands above her head to play "So Big," makes this cute little click click click noise with her tongue, and plays copy cat~when I tilt my head to the side, she does the same. And of course she's always always smiling, showing that one cute dimple.

She does bring me more joy than I could ever imagine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes and she brings me just as much!!!!!! My baby girls' baby girl! Of Course, you must remember this when she is about 16, or the first summer she comes home after having spent a school year away at College. I, being the wonderful mom that I am, will take it upon myself to remind you of just how much joy she brings to you at those times. lol

Heth said...

She is the smiliest baby I have ever seen. What a little precious.

melanie said...

she is a doll! how old is she?- remember heth being really excited when she was born but i can't figure out when???

Still Learning said...

She is beautiful and full of joy because she feels all of your LOVE!! I am so glad you can be there for every minute!!