Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ethan's First Book

I loved Writer's Workshop when I was a teacher. I loved seeing the kids make their books, loved hearing them proudly read them aloud, loved plastering them all over the walls and hallways for other kids and parents to read. Today, Ethan made his very first book!















The really fun part was teaching him how to read it aloud, because he'll have to do that tomorrow. I love how he held his book up to show me the pictures, just like a teacher would do!

5 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

Robby did all kinds of neat little books last year at school. He even created his own series about a dog named "Pups". I love to see the pride on his face in his work. I'm sure you've seen that on Ethan's face.

Natalie Joy said...

P.S. Glad I found you again. I will link to you if that is ok with you.

Heth said...

Cutie. I love his drawing.

Still Learning said...

I love it!! He is so talented. I wish you could put an audiotape on the blog of the author reading his first book!

melanie said...

that is completely adorable, one to have at his graduation party for sure!