Friday, August 3, 2007

Procrastination

Weeeeeee!~I've just spent the last two hours reading blogs, I honestly can't say it was a waste of time. But I have a lot of work to do today. A LOT of work. Biff and Patty and the kids are coming this weekend!! I want the place to be in tip-top shape for their first visit! When Jim and Vicki came, I started pretty much 5 days before they got here. That's how long it takes me. But this time...it's been such a busy week and those blogs are so darn entertaining...We love you just as much as Jim and Vicki, dear Biff and Patty, and to PROVE it, I'm going to stay up really really late tonite! (I know, I know, you wouldn't mind at all if our house was drowned in toys, dirty clothes, and poopy diapers, but it's the idea of it.) We can't wait for you to get here!

No comments: