Monday, August 6, 2007

Color!

I have NOT been having very good experiences trying to find someone to replace Sarah (who is AWESOME). I've been to several different places, received horrible haircuts and really really bad color from flourescent yellow to a brassy orange.


I finally found a stylist that understands my hair! She specializes in color, too!


I usually get blonde put it to give my hair that sun-bleached look. I decided to try something different and go darker, closer to my natural color. I got a few blonde chunks put in, and I think this fall I'll replace the blonde chunks with dark red. If they accidentally turn pink, well, I think that'd be pretty cool!


The color in the pictures actually looks a little lighter/redder than in real-life.




I didn't take pictures of my whole head because I just got back from the stylist and you know how it is, they never quite exactly style your hair the way YOU do.

It was fun to have some "mom time" and going darker will be a nice breath of fresh hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Pink would be nice too!! You can never have too much pink!! I'm glad you had some Mom time!

Patty

I'm too lazy tonight to figure out my username...(email or name of blog?), which I can never remember exactly!! So I'm anonymous again!!

Heth said...

It's stinkin cute Ann. FUN!

melanie said...

looks great! it is so hard to find someone isn't it? i tried someone new with the pink-do and went back to have it fixed but my hair went into shock mode and it started falling out. at least some of it is still there!! have a great day!