Friday, August 3, 2007

Cleaning Update



Okay, that last post was at...1:05. It's now 7:11. I've been pretty much cleaning the whole time, made supper somewhere in there (hotdogs, took me all of 45 seconds to heat them up so I guess that isn't really "making supper") but Eric came home early and said he'd take Owen to football! YAY!!! That gave me two more hours to clean that I wouldn't have had. I'm having a good time. Got my tunes playing on the Zune and in case you're wondering, i've been listening to Deas Vail over and over again~love them. Got Emmy in her wrap

she LOVES it. I need to see if she's old enough to be on my back now. She grabs EVERYTHING, makes it kind of hard to wash dishes, etc. She chews on the little Moby tag in front there, kicks her little legs, happy little camper.



I've pretty much got the main level done, even wood floors, except for vacuuming, was thinking of asking Eric to do it when he gets home from football. Next I gotta tackle the boys' bedroom/bathroom. Yuck. I'm saving laundry for last, which is even yuckier. The clothes have really piled up~they're clean and all, but i just haven't had time to fold and put away. Someone once suggested doing a load a day. My problem is my sweet little bed-wetters. i'm just not doing the pull-up thing anymore. those saturated pull-ups were stinking up the boys' cabinet where the garbage can is. by the time i throw the pee sheets/comforters in the wash, that's a load. i get their beds made and throw some more clothes in the washer. i forget to empty those and have to re-wash them because they get stinky, and so it goes. Maybe Eric will help me with folding/putting away clothes too. /bat lashes

But it's going well, Emily's happy and I have my music! We'll see you in 14 1/2 hours, Patty!!!!




*I have a Canon PowerShot A85 digital camera...anyone have a camera like that or at least know how to set the timer on it so I don't have to take pictures of myself in the mirror?

1 comment:

melanie said...

she is adorable!! what a little honey. i need to figure out how to put my little one on my back too! .. perhaps a question for the laundry lady!

ps: pink takes really drastic, i'd go purple or green or something!!