Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Update

Well, the house is pretty much done! I still need to hang up pictures and mirrors, and we are saving up for blinds (using paper temporary blinds for now). Today Ethan and Emily's beds came and I got them all made up and placed. It feels great to have it done.

Emily bit me today! I was making chili. She crawled over and grabbed onto my leg to pull herself into a standing position. Suddenly she bit me on the back of my thigh! It hurt and startled me. For the rest of the time I was cooking I was worried she'd bite again and so I kept trying to shake her off my leg. I noticed that when she gets excited she mouths whatever she's holding. I hope she doesn't become a biter.

I need to find my camera and start taking pictures of the kids again.

7 comments:

Still Learning said...

The house is done? Super Women --the air must be very energizing there!! Do you remember when Shark boy bit Owen? I was sooo embarassed! Too my knowledge that was the only time!

Still Learning said...

Wow --- What a lot of typos. Super WOMAN!! and to my knowledge. Now I feel a little better....sorry :-)

Tracey said...

If she is getting her new teeth in it could just be that! People always say not to react and they will stop....I wonder if those people have ever been bit by a teething child?! Kudos on the house! You want to drive back here and get my house together!!! Just kidding! :)

Truth said...

So glad to hear you have a "home" again.

Heth said...

Cracking up over here. All I can picture is you standing there, wildly shaking and kicking your leg, all the while ignoring Emily and making your chili while she is clamped on to your leg by here teeth. Hilarious.

Tina said...

yeah, I am imagining the bite of death as you shake your leg to get her off. too funny!

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Ouch! Okay, not to compare your child to a cat, but one of my cats bites when he's overstimulated. Perhaps that's all that was going on with her. She has had a lot of new stuff tossed her way lately!