Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Church

Ugh. I'm starting to get cabin fever. We've lived here for nearly two weeks. Is today Tuesday or Wednesday?

We need to find a home church so that I can get involved in Bible study. I'm getting bored. We've tried two different churches and will try another this coming Sunday. My problem is that I'm looking for a church just like my brother's over here where we live. I don't think I'm going to find it.
I found a church that LOOKS like his but doesn't FEEL like it. I'll keep looking. Church-shopping isn't bad is it?

5 comments:

Tina said...

You'll find one. It is sometimes hard to find the right one. Keep looking...and keep praying.

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Oh, I hated church shopping! Third time was the charm for us. I hope you find a church you like sooner rather than later! I'll pray for y'all.

Still Learning said...

I think you will know, God will move your heart with the right one.....I'll be praying for you.
I'm hoping for an awesome youth program and strong bible classes!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I don't think it's bad. It's weird ... sort of like shopping for a community or family. They say it takes 3 visits before you can make a fair judgment, however.

Truth said...

Hope you find the right one soon. I don't think "church shopping" is so bad. I think it gives you somewhat of a perspective of the world you live in and around.

Before I became a Christian, I was visiting churches. It left a big impression on me of the things that were good and not so much so. Later, I tried to remember these things.